Yale PBS1 & PBS2 British Standard High Security Nightlatches
A saving of £6.00 when ordered online!
The Yale PBS1 & 2 Double Locking Nightlatches are designed to replace most front door lock, and are available with a 40mm (PBS2 model) and 60mm (PBS1 model) backsets (door edge to centre of cylinder). Both are ideally suited to be fitted on solid as well as glass panelled wooden doors, as the locks have been designed with an ergonomic internal locking handle which offers added security against forced entry. The main lock bolt is “automatically” deadlocked when the door is closed, preventing the main bolt being retracted by a credit card. The inside handle can be deadlocked by an anti-clockwise turn of the key from the inside so securing the lock against forced entry. The bolt can be held in the withdrawn position (only) with the use of the snib feature.
- Yale PBS1 and PBS2 high security auto-deadlocking night latches.
- This lock is Ideal for use on front doors .
- Kitemarked to BS 3621:2007
- Approved by Secured by Design
- 6 pin cylinder included
- Supplied with 2 keys as standard
- Latch bolt automatically deadlocks on closing the door
- Key operation from the outside
- Key and lever handle operation from the inside
- Internal handle can be locked by same key as outside cylinder
- Snib function allows the latch to be held back
- Suitable for use on inward opening doors only
- Choice of three attractive finishes - Dark grey lock case with brass outer cylinder, Polished brass lock case with brass outer cylinder or Polished chrome lock case with chrome outer cylinder
- Backset - door edge to cylinder centre - 60mm (PBS1) or 40mm (PBS2)
- Case height 90mm
- Bolt length 20mm
- Max door thickness 57mm
* Keying Options Explained
- Individually keyed (Standard) - locks have own keys (2 keys included per lock)
- Keyed Alike - All locks have same keys (2 keys included per lock)