Cisa Astral S Thumbturn Anti-Snap Cylinder
Buy Cisa Astral S Thumbturn Anti-Snap security cylinders from only £24.90 - Best UK Price
A saving of £3.00 when ordered online!
Providing the best solution against lock snapping thanks to its unique snap resistant core.
Featuring a steel laminated core to flex without breaking under attack, the Astral S range provides both security and a great visual deterrent.
Cisa Astral S thumbturn cylinders are available to special order only (non returnable) - allow 2-3 days for dispatch
- Grade 2 drilling and torque resistance
- Anti-Bump mechanism
- Grade 6 durability
- Grade 6 key security
- Tested to EN1303:2005 - Maximum achievement for Anti-Snap Cylinders
- BS Kite mark Licence KM532990 (British standard)
- Ideal for commercial and residential applications
- Patented laminated steel snap resistant core
- Thumbturn on inside enable key less locking and unlocking
- BKP Bump resistant device fitted as standard
- Hardened carbonitrided steel pins and drivers resist drilling attack
- Pick resistant profiled brass pins and drivers
- 10 pin key bitting system- offers over 1.6 million key differs
- DIN standard sintered steel cam provides push resistance to prevent the cylinder being forced out of the lock case
- Reversible flat key (3 keys supplied as standard - extras available with order or later)
All Cisa Astral S locks are supplied with 3 reversible keys as standard, key code card and replacement fixing bolt. Additional keys can be ordered with locks or later by quoting key code from the code card provided with every lock.
How to correctly measure your cylinders
Measure from the CENTRE of the cylinder fixing screw to both ends of your cylinder. If either end protrudes 5mm or more from the handle then reduce this size as the cylinders should fit as flush to the handle as possible. When measured correctly, the A-internal (turn) & B-external (key) sizes added together should result in the total overall length e.g Turn 35mm + Key 45mm = 80mm total overall length. Please do not assume that all your locks are the same size! - this is seldom the case!