Cisa Astral S Anti-Snap Double Cylinder (Key both sides)
Buy Cisa Astral S Anti-Snap security cylinders from only £24.99 - Next day delivery available
A saving of £3.00 when ordered online!
The Cisa Astral S cylinders provide the best solution against lock snapping thanks to its unique snap resistant core.
Featuring a steel laminated core to flex without breaking under attack, the Astral S range provides both security and a great visual deterrent.
- Grade 2 drilling and torque resistance
- Anti-Bump mechanism
- Grade 6 durability
- Grade 6 key security
- Tested to EN1303:2005 - Maximum achievement for Anti-Snap Cylinders
- BS Kite mark Licence KM532990 (British standard) - 6BSEN1303:2005
Unique key operation - The Cisa Astral S is the only anti-snap security cylinder available which will allow key operation when another key has been left in the opposite side of the door - no lockouts anymore! Ideal for the elderly or infirm.
- Ideal for commercial and residential applications
- Patented laminated steel snap resistant core
- BKP Bump resistant device fitted as standard
- Hardened carbonitrided steel pins and drivers resist drilling attack
- Pick resistant profiled brass pins and drivers
- 10 pin key bitting system- offers over 1.6 million key differs
- DIN standard sintered steel cam provides push resistance to prevent the cylinder being forced out of the lock case
- Unique clutch cam as standard
- Reversible flat key (3 keys supplied as standard - extras available with order or later)
Cisa Astral S locks are supplied with 3 reversible keys as standard*, key code card and replacement fixing bolt. Additional keys can be ordered with locks (at reduced price) or later by quoting the key code from the plastic credit card type code card.
Advantages over Break Secure Cylinders:
- Re-enforced cylinder design - No flimsy sacrificial end to break off under normal operation.
- Anti-snap protection from BOTH sides of the door on double cylinders
- Key can be left on inside, still allowing another key to operate from outside
- Thin line design solid brass key - No bulky plastic cap to break off leaving key useless
- Deep cuts do not weaken key strength - Ideal for commercial use
How to correctly measure your cylinders
Measure from the CENTRE of the cylinder fixing screw to both ends of your cylinder. If either end protrudes 5mm or more from the handle then reduce this size as the cylinders should fit as flush to the handle as possible. When measured correctly, the internal & external sizes added together should result in the total overall length e.g 35mm + 45mm = 80mm total overall length. Please do not assume that all your locks are the same size! - this is seldom the case!
Unlike most other Snap Secure locks on the market Cisa Astral S are non-handed, offering equal resistance to snapping and bump key attack from BOTH sides of your door. Example: a 35/50 is exactly the same as a 50/35.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER CISA ASTRAL S CYLINDERS KEYED ALIKE