About Avocet ABS MK3
The market leading Avocet ABS MK3 Snap Secure cylinders offer the maximum high security solution for wooden, aluminium, PVCu and composite doors.
Snap-Secure lock cylinders should not be confused with Anti-Snap cylinders. Where Snap-Secure cylinders are deliberately weakened to allow the cylinder to snap to activate the lockout device, Anti-Snap cylinders (e.g. Cisa Astral S) are reinforced cylinders which offer resistance to snapping attack.
The ABS MK3 cylinder has achieved BSI Kite Mark accreditation, "Secured By Design" approval, Sold Secure Diamond Standard SS312 and the latest BS:TS007:2012 3 Star certification. The Sold Secure Diamond accreditation is the ultimate test for lock cylinders against snapping and bump key attack.
|Beware - Do not accept so called snap-secure cylinders without the BS:007 3 star kite mark clearly displayed on the cylinder face - they offer little or no increase in security over standard cylinders and therefore may notbe acceptable by your insurer.|
The ABS Secure MK3 cylinder features unique "Snap Secure" patented technology that ensures that if the door is attacked, the cylinder snaps in TWO places (not just one like all other anti-snap models) and totally blocks access to the internal mechanism of your door lock preventing entry.
- SS312 Sold Secure Diamond Grade
- 3 Star British Standard Kitemark - TS007:2014 (KM 586153)
- Secured by Design Accreditation (Police preferred specification)
- Patented Snap Secure Technology
- Pick, Drill & Bump Resistant - 16 Anti-drill pins
- Pin-in-Pin and magnetic pin technology
- Double, single, thumbturn, rim and padlock formats available
- Three keys as standard per cylinder - Extra keys available with order or later
- Free secure online key registering option
- Keyed alike sets available for your convenience click here
- Tested to and achieved: BS EN 1303:2005, BS 3621:2007, PAS 24:2007, TS007:2007:2014 - 3 Star, SS312 Sold Secure Diamond Grade