Abloy Protec2 Rim Cylinder For Abloy R1211 and RI213 rim lock cases
Manufactured from alloy(housing) and solid brass (cylinder) in satin chrome plated finish.
c/w 3 keys or 2 keys when supplied master keyed.
Abloy's first choice flagship two way action Protec2 platform provides maximum security and flexibility to satisfy any individual bespoke security requirement.
This is possible due to the vast number of key combinations available, enabling locking systems to include thousands of locks and employees. This patented two-way mechanism (lock and unlock) covers the complete product range of high-security door lock cylinders, industrial locks, electric locks, cabinet/cam locks and padlocks. One key can fit all when included in a keyed alike system.
- Bump proof mechanism
- Patented cylinder and key structure in the UK and Ireland until 2031
- Exceptionally smooth key entry and operation
- Two way operation of locks - can be used with door locks
- Can also be master keyed and keyed alike with door locks which require two way action - cam, furniture and electric as well as padlocks.
- Strictly controlled key duplication - ensuring against the unauthorised copying of keys
- 1.97 billion key combinations available - Extensive master keying capabilities